'Ello there mate! I am Fredarica Maxima Strickland, a mostly chipper feminine non-binary person with Autism who likes to play video games and code my own small-scale mods for video games, like Left 4 Dead 2 and Don't Starve Together. What up.
My pronouns are she/them.
You might recognize me as one of the former older users on Fantendo, Maxstricklandnote . I now use another Wikia account under the exact same username you see me having today, though I'm not as prominent there as I once was.
I provide examples of...
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Determinator: Once I've set up my goals, I will never give up on said goals. May even veer over into Moment of Awesome territory.
- Don't Starve's Adventure Mode was quite the case for me, as it took me half a month to complete it initially on the PlayStation 4, trying to learn what I was supposed to do and what to know along the way. By a far more later comparison, completing Adventure Mode on the PC version only took me a couple of hours and a lot of luck to complete itnote .
- Pretty much my battles with most Bloodborne and Dark Souls III bosses play out like this, where I'm willing to spend hours trying to kill some of the hardest bosses there ever was in these two games (with only a few exceptions.) And even then, I'd only use summons as a last resort, and I have my patience when it comes to grinding.
- I struck again with Cuphead, this time I repeatedly replayed any boss battle I already finished in order for me to achieve the highest ranking possible. This meant I had to suffer through some of the game's most toughest bosses parrying at least three times, using my super meter attacks at least six times, not taking a single hit, and then having to do all of that under a strict set of time. Then I did it with Expert and (eventually) succeeded again.
- I fought through some of Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number's most dreadful moments to suffer through, particularly Hard Mode, and I was able to clear it with all achievements.
- The Greatest Story Never Told: Due to the fact that I'm not one who's too interested in making videos to record my experiences while playing video games (for now), this tends to happen as a result.
- Indy Ploy: I tend to pull this trope a lot in video games when something starts going south in my delicate plans, which is... 80% of the time.
- Innocently Insensitive