- Symbol/s: The number 11, a red-blue gradient spiral
- Theme Song: Hale Blue Sky / Clean Tears feat. Hatsune Miku The End of The Journey
- Alignment: True Neutral (Chaotic Good on certain occasions)
- Portfolio: I'm too lazy.
- Domain: Neptunia (very barely), the Nasuverse, League of Legends
- On-and-off editor; mostly off. When I do edit, it's usually related to the Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise 99% of the time, particularly its fanfic section as I seemingly can't let go of the past.
- I often lose track of time in this god-given/forsaken website browsing the Trope Pantheons, if the formatting of this page isn't an obvious enough hint.
- Outside of TvTropes however, my preferred time-wasting activity is playing on my main NA and JP Fate/Grand Order accounts (I have eight in total; two in NA and six in JP), playing ARAM in League of Legends, and maybe (occasionally) replaying Fate/stay night and Fate/hollow ataraxia for the umpteenth time.
- Also, the Berserker of El Dorado is greatest, most perfect Berserker-class Servant to ever exist. Not only is she a berserker that actually goes berserk, but she is the almost demonic combination of great voice acting, great design, and entertaining personality! It such a shame that her introductory chapter (Agartha) is such a controversial and divisive one.
Tropers / Lan-kun