Konan Origami User is an avid male reader who keeps getting cold feet regarding actually writing something. I enjoy a broad number of media, though only know enough about a few to contribute with.
Tropes That Can Be Associated With Konan Origami User:
- Berserk Button: Quite a few, notably:
- Unrelenting, pointless, never-ending, drama, and or heartache for characters with out some kind of break. Especially rage-inducing when caused by Fridge Logic or Contrived Coincidence.
- Excessive Fridge Logic intending to add drama but instead only turns things into a Wall Banger.
- Boring Invincible Villain: Especially ones who have only gotten their thanks to poor writing or dumb luck.
- Beware the Nice Ones: I am a well-known passive-aggressive and if you get on my really bad side you might be thinking this. This tends to crop up far more in real-life than online.
- Kuudere: Might have been considered this at one point (even if it was done poorly) though I've matured somewhat.
- Tsundere: A rare male version of this after my attempted stint as a Kuudere a few years back.
- Wangst: Ashamedly I sometimes succumb to this.