(The proper spelling of my handle is KiTA, with no space. However, putting that in sans quotes gets you Ki TA. This is why you frequently see me using brackets around my name copied twice. The More You Know~...)
I'm a troper from Twin Falls, Idaho, who is also well known on 4chan, Penny-Arcade, Slashdot, and a few other places.
I used to work at an ISP, now work at one of the top computer makers in the world the US's largest phone company as a tech support grunt working on going back to school to re-learn computer programming and/or computer engineering, if anyone ever manages to define what the hell that means. Also working on an iApp / Android game called "iSaga", which is still in the pre-planning phase.
My initial contribution to TV Tropes was the entry for Hadaka Apron, which I mistakenly thought was already partially created, as it was linked from another article. Fortunately, it appears common enough to warrant keeping. Unfortunately, it appears that 2 random bored tropers on a long lunch can rename anything they want without going through the procedures, as it's now named the completely abysmal Naked Apron.
Ironically, I also created the initial Hadaka Apron entry for that other wiki.
Tropes I've been working on lately:
- Translucent — My current favorite Manga series.
- Hadaka Apron — Which made me aware that one of my favorite H-games was localized. Score!
- Naked People Are Funny — Originally designed to be a "Nudists in the Media" entry, expanded to "Nudity as Comedy"
- Kanokon — I love this show.
- Xanth — I love this series.
- Supermegatopia — I love... yeah.
- Ultimate Girls
- Asheron's Call — best MMORPG, ever.
- Whateley Universe - I've even wrote a poorly done FanFic of said series.
- First Law of Gender-Bending
- The Universal Genre Savvy Guide
- Transformation Comic
- Innocent Fanservice Girl
- Shameless Fanservice Girl - I didn't name it, but I'm trying to stabilize it.
- Invisible Main Character — Mostly entering Ea and Shizuka from Invisible Girl Ea and Translucent, respectively.
- Danny Lilithborne — Rest in Peace, Blankpage. I hope you forgave me for not getting back in touch all these years.
- Irisu Syndrome - What a cute game! I love it! [[supersecretspoiler: Irisu Syndrome! DEAR GOD WHY. I updated the hell out of this as I did more and more research on it's story. I can't sleep anymore cause of those damned eyes. My freaking Tivo has the same red circles on it's front. I can't sleep!]]
My current project is keeping Antvas's sockpuppets from destroying the Medaka Box page.
Someone contacted me outside of the wiki about something I edited, and mentioned how hard it was finding me outside of the wiki, so just in case: j2ehyp (at) gmail.com
I also am on AOL Instant Messenger as EldarMark. (A reference to Warhammer40000, not the religion.)