All you need to know about me is that I'm just another guy making his way on the internet.
- I hate tropes that cheapen death because they're a sign the writers are cowards, but I'll usually make exceptions for works that are primarily (cartoon) comedies.
- Back from the Dead: Bringing back characters from the dead just makes me care less and less about death each time someone dies unless it's handled extremely delicately.
- Death Is Cheap: If this trope is in effect, you might as well make an announcement on Twitter saying "No one you love or hate will ever die."
- Mentor Occupational Hazard: It's just lazy, and the mentor surviving can lead to many interesting developments.
- Status Quo Is God: It's interesting when the show's status quo actually changes, and this trope stands in the way of that.
- Berserk Button: Seeing people not using em dashes when they're supposed to, or using them incorrectly with hyphens. It happens way too often on this website, and I've even seen some edits of people undoing correct usage of them. Using em dashes correctly—like this—is not hard.note
- ...But He Sounds Handsome: On this wiki, I sometimes say this whenever one of my activities gets mentioned but the other troper doesn't mention I did it. See here.
- Critical Backlash: I've always felt that The Phantom Menace got more flack than it deserved, even before the Disney movies were released.
- Dark Is Not Evil: I own a lot of black clothes, but I'm not evil. Same goes for my (now deceased) dog.
- Hype Backlash: I didn't find Knights of the Old Republic to be nearly as good as everyone else thinks.
- Meaningful Name: I invoked this for my dog. I named her Darkness because almost all of her fur was black.
- Know When to Fold 'Em: I've conceded to a few arguments on this wiki when it's clear that I can't win.
- Padding the Paper: I've done this many times, you've done this many times, and everyone will continue doing this.
- The Quiet One: I've always been a quite person ever since I was a kid.