Jace is a Canadian university student originally out of Toronto, now elsewhere around Ontario. He works as a photography assistant despite studying biology. He finally decided to join the madness of TV Tropes after it suckedentirely too many hours out of his life. Little did he know that joining the forums would cause even more hours to be wasted...
Tropes that Jace exemplifies...
- Badass Bookworm
- Bilingual Bonus: English and Cantonese, mostly.
- Book Worm
- Curious as a Monkey: Not too much; I'm a cautious person. I do learn best hands on, and I happily play with things if I don't think there's a risk of me breaking it.
- Elephant's Child: Just ask my boss. I ask way too many questions.
- Friend to All Living Things: Except house centipedes◊.
- I Just Want to Be Badass
- Incompatible Orientation: All the time!
- Nice Hat: Complete with Jägerkin insignia.
- Ninja Editor: Typos, mostly. I type pretty quickly and am prone to skipping words, so I'll fix that. Occasionally immediately after posting I want to reword a sentence, so I might do that if I catch it right away.
- Older Than They Look: I am not 13. I no longer have a "grade."
- Raised by Wolves: Not your fault, parents.
- The Short Guy with Glasses: Quite literally.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness vs. Seriousness
- The Snark Knight
- Sophisticated as Hell: I alternate between sounding like a British dandy and a 12-year-old.
- Straight Edge: I would probably drink very lightly if I wasn't allergic. Otherwise, nothing, not even coffee.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: One of my profs is noticeably confused every time she feels the need to apply pronouns or gendered terms to me.
- World of Snark: I have fun friends.
Projects so far:
Comments or questions?
Why was this page not vandalized before? -Tropers/mst3kluv
You hate house-centipedes too? You are now one of my soul-brothers. -Orange Spider