- Meh. Excitement is risky. I hate risks.—Ironscope, Real Life
Hello, there. I'm one of The Contributors. I don't care to give you my name, but refer to me as "IronScope" for the sake of identification. ("Iron Scope", "Ironscope", "Iron scope", etc. are okay. Just parse it how you like.)
I have a ... rather eclectic set of interests. I won't tell you what they are, but you could probably figure them out if you were really interested. (But why would you be?)
I don't spend any time on the local forums. I more or less gave up on this website after getting fed up with with an increasing number of Clueless Contributors. Made a comeback shortly afterwards, but still despises said clueless contributors, as well as the unpleasantly large number of tropers who are wankers.
See immediately below for a list of tropes that may or may not apply to me.
This troper provides examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative
- Big Ol' Unibrow
- Brief Accent Imitation: Well, less "imitation" and more "throwing silly inflections into my voice for the hell of it", but that's details.
- Buffy Speak: Sometimes, when the other talking-style-whatsits don't work out so well.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Mild case
- Cluster F-Bomb
- Deadpan Snarker
- Does Not Like Fizzy Drinks: Or caramel, white chocolate, et cetera.
- The Eeyore
- Fan Hater: But don't worry, you're perfectly safe as long as you aren't a member of the Fan Dumb.
- Fly Crazy: To the point of borderline Ax-Crazy.
- Foreign Culture Fetish: I find that British comedy is the best comedy.
- Golden Mean Fallacy
- Grammar Nazi
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Borderline case.
- Hates Being Touched
- Inner Monologue: And a particularly deranged one, at that.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Lack of Empathy
- Land Down Under: Subverted, as absolutely none of these traits apply to me.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Misanthrope Supreme
- Must Have Caffeine: Averted, I can't stand the taste of coffee or the fizz in fizzy drinks. And yet somehow, it's all but impossible for me to fall asleep.
- Nietzsche Wannabe
- No Indoor Voice: Inverted.
- No Social Skills
- Not a Morning Person
- Not Distracted by the Sexy: Compared to the vast majority of other tropers, at least.
- Only Sane Man: I like to think of myself as such. The reality is probably somewhat different.
- Perpetual Frowner
- Picky Eater
- Pinball Protagonist
- The Quiet One: Subverted, as I don't get the "extra weight given to the few things I do say" perk.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: Very much on the cynical end.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- Spelling Nazi
- Spock Speak
- Spoiler Hound
- Team Switzerland: Prefers to be a member thereof.
- Terse Talker: At times.
- The Unintelligible: At times.
- Why Did It Have To Be Dogs