If you ever need to introduce me to people, Id just say let me talk to them directly. Option B is linking them to this page and hoping for the best. Im totally serious here though, because your sentence will usually start off as follows: Inventor Of The Bizarre is (a) Inventor Of The Bizarre, or at least thats how it usually goes in real life but using my real name that is totally not Bob! (It isnt)
Or you could sum up all the things I say I am. Who knows if Im telling the truth though, I mean, this is just some text I wrote on a dreary Sunday safely behind the veil of anonymity of the internet. Well anyway, without further ado, here comes the list: I'm a certified lab person and self-proclaimed: King of (Lame) Puns, writer, anglophile (as my native language isn't English, but I speak the latter 50% of the time anyway), director, machinima maker, cameraman, world builder, gamer, consumer of many kinds of fiction, concept factory, editor, voice actor, R Per and [insert more here].
As youve probably noticed by now, Im a bit of a Cloud Cuckoo Lander, though the very nature of that trope makes it difficult for one to be identified as such, though you sure can try. With a quirky sense of humor and inability to resist making puns even in the most grimdark of scenes that I write, the joke either sticks or not usually it doesnt. Do I wangst about this as a self-proclaimed entertainer? Boy do I! Or girl, transsexual or Green-Skinned Space Babe.
But an easier route for this supposed third option actually means redirecting them to this very space And that kids is why you read everything before acting.
Tropes that apply to myself as far as you know:
- Smart Guy: This is a no-brainer.
- Pungeon Master: I try.
- Writers Cannot Do Math: Averted. Loving and excelling at math runs in the family.
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Or lenses. When I dont wear them, certain things happen.
- Lawful Good: Though I'm the first to question unclear rules (Egoooooo...).
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: Ive been known to work on multiple works in multiple types of media at the same time for the past 13 years that Ive been training myself. Right now on the table are: my machinima, card game and several stories. This is all part of churning out lots of concepts at any given time and my tactic to switch to another project when the first one got me stuck in writers block.
Tropes commonly found in my work:
- Science Hero: Rarely does a protagonist solve anything without thinking things through and having a knowledge of science and engineering. Then again
- Action Hero: Despite my Actual Pacifism, my heroes throw plenty of punches to get the job done.
- Black and White Morality: Sometimes accused of this.
- Action Girl: Its rare to find one that isnt.
- Cool Mask: Perhaps as a metaphor for an eternal search for identity.
- "Awesome McCool" Name: So, so many characters. Usually averting Aerith and Bob.
- In-Series Nickname: Constantly, both to avoid blatant introduction conversations and again possibly as a metaphor for the meaning of identity. People changing their names happens often as well.
- Trope Overdosed: Literally as in thinking about them constantly and trying to put new spins on them. Also Just look at this page!