WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLU-
Oh, it's you.
Ahem. Pardon me.
I'm Infinity Ryujin. Call me Infinity or Ryujin, I really don't care. You might know me as that one guy who is seemingly obsessed with Equius Zahhak and rarely posts outside of the Hunger Games Simulator thread in Forum Games. Or maybe you don't. That's also fine. I'm fine with a lot of things. I'm a male high school student. I occasionally edit pages on this very wiki, but I waste/spend most of my time in the Forum Games section. My PM box is always open if you just want to, like, talk or something. I'll try to reply to any message that I get, assuming I can work up the confidence/motivation to do so.
Shameless self-promotion will not occur here. Mostly because I have nothing to shamelessly self-promote.
- I currently live in the state of Georgia.
- I like Touhou.
- I'd like to be a game dev once I'm out of college.
- I don't personally follow any religion.
- I can grasp the true form of Giygas's attack. It's PSI Thunder β. Or PSI Flash Ω. Or one of several unnamed attacks.
- My best friend: Me.
- My worst enemy: Also me.
- Berserk Button: Like most people here undoubtedly do, I have a few of these. They include stupidity and people who don't know when to shut up, among other things.
- Book Dumb: More or less inverted; I do well in school, but that's really it.
- Deadpan Snarker: Truly, your creativity is at its maximum, Infinity. But it's true.
- Eastern Zodiac: Metal Dragon.
- Flowery Insults: The best kind of insults. Given some time and sufficient motivation, I believe I can craft one that would, at the very least, be considered decent.
- Good with Numbers: Math is one of my stronger subjects.
- Green-Eyed Monster: It's my belief that envy is my greatest flaw, and I'd imagine that quite a few dumb decisions of mine were based off of envy.
- Lawful Neutral: I see myself as this, for the most part. With some leanings towards True Neutral.
- Non-Action Guy: Yeah, I mostly just waste all of my time on the internet like the lazy bum I am.
- No Social Skills: Talking to people is... not my strong suit, to say the least.
- The Perfectionist: Another one of my worst qualities. That is, provided that I actually care about what it is that I'm doing.
- The Quiet One: I don't like talking, in part due to my lack of social skills.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: Putting things off until the last possible moment is one of the things I'm best at...
- The Slacker: ...If I can even be bothered to do the thing in question to begin with.
- Self-Deprecation: I do this a lot, sadly.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Ask me about a year ago, and this definitely would've applied to me, but I've been trying to tone down my cursing some.
- The Snark Knight: Not even I'm safe from my internal snarking.
- Sophisticated as Hell: I have a tendency to talk like this, mixing some incontrovertibly verbose vocabulary with motherfuckin' profanity.
- Western Zodiac: Leo, :33 < meaning that my birth troll is nepeta! My moon sign is Gemini, whiich would corre2pond two 2ollux.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Black Butler
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
- Team Fortress 2
- Super Smash Bros.
- Pokémon, especially the Mystery Dungeon games.
- Mega Man
- Final Fantasy
- Monster Hunter
- 8-Bit Theater
- El Goonish Shive
- Cucumber Quest
- MS Paint Adventures
- Tower of God
- Cut Time
There are probably way too many other things that should be here, but I'm too lazy to add them. Things I especially like will be bolded.
- Equius Zahhak
- The Draconian Dignitary (and Diamonds Droog, by extension)
- Karkat Vantas
- Sollux Captor
- Eridan Ampora
- Patchouli Knowledge (I dunno why, really, I just do)
- Suika Ibuki
- Mononobe no Futo (The smollest Taoist you will ever see)
- Joseph Joestar
- Dio Brando (One of the coolest villains from any work of fiction I've read/watched/played)
- Yoshikage Kira
- Rohan Kishibe
- Adagumo no Yaorochi
- Adagumo no Saragimaru
- Tsurubami Senri
- Tsugumi Umatachi
- Suzumi Kuzu
- Mettaton (Oh yes)
- Asgore Dreemurr
- Roman Torchwick
Just because a character isn't here doesn't mean I don't like them.
That's it for now, I guess.
Oh, and you can find my troper wall here. Although why you'd want to go there is a mystery to me.