Somewhat reclusive would-be writer. Took my name from Gravitys Rainbow.
I've never suggested or launched a trope, but have made minor edits to many of them.
Created the page for Under The Volcano.
For the sake of future forum height derails: I'm 6' 3" tall. That's about 190 cm for you metric folks.
A few of my favorite things:
- Gravitys Rainbow and Thomas Pynchon in general
- Jorge Luis Borges
- Brave New World
- Nineteen Eighty Four
- Naked Lunch
- Slaughterhouse Five
- H.P. Lovecraft
- The Lord Of The Rings
- Invisible Cities
- Pale Fire
- House Of Leaves
- Childhoods End
- The Man Who Was Thursday
- Fifth Business
- Hard Boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World
- Indiana Jones
- Star Wars (although I've never watched the prequels )
- Evil Dead
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A Clockwork Orange
- A Nightmare On Elm Street (the original one, anyway)
- Back To The Future
- Conan The Barbarian
- Some of the Star Trek features, primarily The Wrath Of Khan
- Blade Runner
- The Princess Bride
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?
- The Legend Of Zelda series (mostly A Link To The Past and Ocarina Of Time, though)
- Breakfast foods
- Thirty Hs
- Buxom Is Better (shows up in my writings entirely too often)
- Great Big Library of Everything
- Scenery Porn and its demented sibling Scenery Gorn
- Bunny Ears Lawyers
- Big Labyrinthine Buildings
- Contemplate Our Navels - as I do it often
- Listening To 11975 Mhz
Vandalization and things of that nature go down here
(peeks, then leaves a fruit basket with a card that says "Hello!") ~ Arcadiarika
Good to have you, my friend. - Krrackknut.
<2010-04-02 2359> Subject proceeds to vandalize the page of Imipolex G. —Korodzik
Oh Imi your so fine your so fine you blow my mind. HAY IMI! HAY IMI! - Parable
You and your writing remind me somewhat of myself. —harmattane
Howdy - Schitzo
So what year were you bored? - Knighted
- All of them.
Dude! You're awesome! ~ Aliroz The Confused.
You mentioned Manilla Road. I love you in a totally manly way. -WUE
- Ah. Thanks go to The Sanity Assassin for introducing me to that band.
- Favorite Niels Bohr quote: "There are two sorts of truth: trivialities, where opposites are obviously absurd, and profound truths, recognised by the fact that the opposite is also a profound truth."
- I am not worthy!
We are no longer the knights who say 'ni!' We are now the knights who say 'Imi-Imi-Imi-pitang-zoom-boing!' —Zudak
- *brings Zudak a shrubbery*
Hey, over here! Have your picture taken with a reclusive author! Today only, we'll throw in a free autograph. But wait! There's more! —merton
Imi I love you please have mah babies. —Blackmoon
Fly by night away from here, change my life again... —Anne Beeche
You're a cool guy and the Trash Heap is better for having you there. —Central Avenue
I have a friend who has four inches on you in height. But that's beside the point. You're a ridiculously cool guy. —JHM
sir Multiplex Gangsta, you are a most agreeable fellow, yes indeed - SunshineWerewolf
You are squiddleTron's tangle buddy! 8D
You already knew you couldn't escape me forever. Your escape ends now. TO THE PITS WITH YE! ~Tuefel
Got Milk? ~Hydronix
Greetings, person who sort of shares my name. —Immi
I AM VANDALIZING YOUR PAGE. ElRigo
Too... Many... Redirects... —cupercakle