First off, sorry for the username. I don't even like Nirvana that much anymore, I was just really frustrated and it came to mind, and much like the actual song, is somewhat sarcastic.
I'm just going to do this as if there were pre-existing fields for me to fill out, except here I get to make the fields up, so yay.
- Name - Madison
- Born - October 29th, 1998
- Current location - a stupid small town I do not wish to mention by name, Ontario, Canada
- General Likes - the fall, music, old technology, malls, night time, cats
- General Dislikes - bullies, crowds, loud noises, being patronized
- Relationship Status - single
- Subcultures I identify with - goths. I'm still rather new, and I haven't actively participated in any goth activities yet (I live in the worst place for that), but I still consider myself to be one.
- Personality - I'm very shy, but also nice and caring, if somewhat absentminded at times. Usually I'm very calm, but I do have anger issues that come up occasionally. I'm very anxious about several things, and oftentimes almost neurotic. I'm somewhat perverted, but very secretive about the fact in real life. People like to call me "depressed", but personally I think I'm just very sad and lonely.
- Greatest Accomplishment - I once fixed a Playstation 2 I bought at a thrift store for ten dollars, after previously getting frustrated, giving up and buying another one that didn't work for fifty dollars. Either that or that my cousin once met one of the guys from Kenny vs. Spenny (can't remember which one) (in all seriousness, though, the fact that I graduated high school I consider my greatest accomplishment, I was never good at school, and I almost gave up several times)
- Other important stuff - I have aspergers, but I don't like (or want) to talk about stims or "verbal/nonverbal" or "overstimulation", or just anything related to it. Yes, it's a large part of who I am, but I hate defining myself with it. So please, treat me like you'd treat anyone else. However, still be sensitive and understanding of my difficulties.
- Favorite Anime - Watamote and Lucky Star are the only two right now, but I plan to watch many more, with two I really want to watch being Nichijou and Azumanga Daioh.
- Favorite Live-Action Films - Napoleon Dynamite, The Big Lebowksi, Wayne's World, Spider-Man 2, Edward Scissorhands, Repo Man, The Road Warrior, The Breakfast Club, The Crow, The Warriors, Dark City, The Matrix, Blade Runner, Taxi Driver, Logan's Run, Brazil, Trainspotting, Escape from New York, Fight Club, Terminator 2 Judgement Day.
- Favorite Animated Films - Toy Story, Pokemon the First Movie
- Favorite Video Games - Pokemon (the series as a whole, but Ruby, Firered, Heartgold, White and Omega Ruby are favorites of mine), Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards, Mischief Makers, San Francisco Rush 2049, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Mario Kart 64 and Double Dash, Flatout 2/Ultimate Carnage, Sonic Adventure, Grand Theft Auto IV, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1, 2 and 3, Burnout 2 and 3, F-Zero X and GX
- Favorite Live Action Shows - Impractical Jokers, Trailer Park Boys, Battlebots, Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job
- Favorite Animated Shows - Ruby Gloom, Daria, Invader Zim
- Old Console Collection - Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Playstation 2, Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Dreamcast. Contemplating getting a Super Nintendo Entertainment System. My brother has a PS 1 that doesn't work, and I would try to fix it, if not for the PS 2 being a perfectly fine substitute.
- Favorite Pokemon - Steel is by far my favorite type, and among them, Metagross, Magnemite, Mawile and Steelix are favorites of mine. I also really like Ghost types, and a couple of favorites from that type are Banette and Misdreavus. Pachirisu and Mareanie are two other favorites of mine.
- Favorite Tabletop Game - Yu-gi-oh
- Favorite Cards/Archetypes/Series/Types - Several Machine type monsters, including Ancient Gear/Gadget, Gun Dragon, Machina, Geargia, A to Z/VWXYZ, Roid, Railway and Cyber Dragon for archetypes/series and Jinzo, Cannon Soldier, Mechanicalchaser, The Big Saturn, Machine King and Slot Machine for individual monsters. I also like Chronamaly, Worm, Batteryman, Heroic, Gogogo, Skull Servant, Gravekeepers and Archfiend monsters. Types I like include Rocks, Zombies, Fiends, Thunders, Warriors, Dinosaurs, and of course, Machines. Saambell the Summoner, La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp, Summoned Skull and Zombie Master are miscellaneous favorite cards of mine.
- Favorite Bands/Artists - Megadeth, Korn, Nine Inch Nails, Rush, Suicidal Tendencies, David Bowie, Orgy, The Psychedelic Furs, Ministry, Butthole Surfers, Gary Numan, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, The Tea Party, The Cult, Fear Factory, Killing Joke, Filter, King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard, Kraftwerk, Depeche Mode, Stabbing Westward, Primus, KMFDM
- Favorite Songs from the Above Artists (in respective order) - Train of Consequences, Freak on a Leash, Something I Can Never Have, YYZ, I Wasn't Meant to Feel This/Asleep at the Wheel, Space Oddity, Blue Monday, Sister Europe, Jesus Built my Hotrod, Pepper, Metal, Sin, Black, Superunknown, Sister Awake, She Sells Sanctuary, Zero Signal, New Cold War, The Best Things, The Lord of Lightning vs. Balrog, Home Computer, Enjoy the Silence, Why, Mr. Krinkle, Stray Bullet
- Other Favorite Songs - How Soon is Now? (The Smiths), Stupid Girl (Garbage), My Hero (Foo Fighters), Wherever I May Roam (Metallica), It's the End of the World as We Know it (And I Feel Fine) (R.E.M.), California Uber Alles (Dead Kennedy's) Love you All (54-40), At the Hundredth Meridian (The Tragically Hip), Don't You (Forget about Me) (Simple Minds), Stars (Hum), Silver (Moist)
- Favorite Albums - Pearl Jam - Ten, Stone Temple Pilots - Core, Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral, Rush - A Farewell to Kings, Hemispheres and Moving Pictures, Megadeth - Rust in Peace, Pink Floyd - The Wall, Metallica - Master of Puppets, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity
- Favorite Music Genres - thrash metal, industrial, synthpop, psychedelic, progressive rock, grunge, surf rock, new wave, eastern, drum and bass, EDM, punk rock, big beat
- Favorite Vocalists - Jonathan Davis, Richard Patrick, Gary Numan, Trent Reznor, Stu Mackenzie, Richard Butler, Burton C. Bell, Layne Staley, Christoper Hall
- Favorite Guitarists - Dave Mustaine, John Ashton, Paul Leary, Billy Duffy, Dean Deleo, Rocky George, East Bay Ray, Alex Lifeson, Al Jourgensen
- Favorite Bassists - Robert Trujillo, Geddy Lee, Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu, Les Claypool, Klaus Flouride
- Favorite Drummers - Eric Kretz, Neil Peart, Raymond Herrera, Joey Jordison
- Favorite Piano/Keyboard/Synthesizer players - Kevin Young, Gary Numan, Trent Reznor, Liam Howlett, Geddy Lee
- Miscellaneous Favorite Instrumentalists - Duncan Kilburn (saxophone)