Herr Wozzeck is a crazy fanfic author/contributor/film critic who writes music in real life and so on and so forth. He operates mostly in various pages, loves sci-fi, and is also one of the biggest fanboys of atonal music on the internet (even if he doesn't expound on it all that much).
Pages that Herr Wozzeck has made:
Fanfics written by Herr Wozzeck:
The following tropes apply to Herr Wozzeck:
- Author Appeal: In his film reviews, he tends to be warmer to psychological horror than splat horror.
- Author Catchphrase: "Jesus Christ on a pikestaff!"
- Author Filibuster: Opens some of his film reviews with this.
- Berserk Button: People being incredibly stupid. Watch out, for you never know how pissing him off might affect your reputation...
- Also, Armond White, Tommy Wiseau, and most of the big figures of right-wing America.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: More like Brilliant But Busy, what with studying in a conservatory and all...
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He once said something in real life about how long an Irish person's beard could be due to leprechauns, and then shoehorned in a reference to Rasputin. You tell me.
- Common Sense: He was the one to add the Wall Banger bit about the Twilight fangirl on The Wolf Man page, after all.
- Fan Fiction: See the troperworks pages above. Also reads some of it, and has created a page for Spellbinding Radiance.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Mostly by choice, thankfully.
- Little Known Facts: For music, at least. You are talking about one of the few people who would not walk out of a performance of a piece by Edgard Varèse, after all...
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Seen It A Million Times: Points it out in his reviews when he talks about some movies. He doesn't always take it as a bad thing, though.
- Self-Insert Fic: Mass Vexations
- Shout-Out: Loves to pepper these into daily conversation.
- The Straight Will And Grace: With Royal Fanatic.
- Yaoi Fan Boy