Hi. So I exist I guess.
Might as well list myself in tropes.
Tropes I associate with:
- The Anti-Nihilist: There's shit you can do in life, so why not do it?
- Atheism: Just sorta grew up as one.
- Awesome Aussie: Because I'm Australian. However...
- Brave Scot: I'm also proud of my heritage.
- Character Alignment: Chaotic Good.
- Chummy Commies: Not quite Communist, but I couldn't find many tropes for garden-variety Socialism.
- Everyone Has Standards: Even with my level of stupidity, there are certain decisions which even I shake my head at.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Swords are awesome and you cannot convince me otherwise.
- Large Ham: Just ask anyone who I've played Dungeons & Dragons with.
- Noodle Incident: I once tried to put myself into the Trope Pantheon. It went down about as well as you'd think.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: I could be doing schoolwork, but I'm writing this because yes.
- Romanticism vs. Enlightenment: Definitely on the side of Enlightenment.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Damn fucking right I am.
- Skewed Priorities
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: Right in the middle.
- Dungeons & Dragons (In particular Eberron, Ravenloft & Dark Sun).
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (And All related spin-offs)
- Fire Emblem
- Final Fantasy (This includes the Bravely series and Octopath Traveler)
- Golden Sun
- The Xeno Series (Xenogears, Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles)
- Gurren Lagann
- Kamen Rider
- Super Sentai
- Power Rangers (Except the Neo-Saban Era. Fuck that shit)
- The Legend of Zelda (To an extent)
- Super Smash Bros.
- Shovel Knight
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Mega Man (Mainly the X & Zero series)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (The classic games and Mania)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure