- "Folders do not work that way."— Oscar Wilde
I like felines and hate surprises.
You can mainly find me on the forums, either writing or lurking. Sorry; harmattane is chained to her writing thread right now. Please leave a message after the beep.
Here is the serial story I am writing on the forums, in which I commit obscene, reprehensible acts with what might have been cyberpunk when it began. Only you can stop it:  And the works page (please add tropes): 
A shorter spinoff of the above, for the commitment challenged: 
Another one, in progress: In which Death tells some kids to get off his lawn
Works page for the piece from hell, which cannot be read here and takes place around 150 years before the above: here!
As well, I'm liveblogging the Dune movies because they're weird as hell. You can find those in the appropriate forum.
Add tropes and stuff here. I'll start it off with a few.
- All-Blue Entry: A lie
- Berserk Button: I am not Moe, despite the rumors. Cute is pushing it.
- It is safer not to not to betray ignorance regarding mental health issues in her presence.
- Brutal Honesty
- Cross Player: Always.
- Expy: Of Molly Millions, according to rumors.
- Fan of the Past: History major, and while quiet about it, I'll share what I know if the opportunity comes to me first.
- General Ripper: Not generally, but this troper requests that you don't be shy about letting her know if you see her start getting into this territory.
- G.I.R.L.: Reverse.
- Hidden Heart of Gold: I'm not sure that I can add this without putting my life in danger but I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Lawful Neutral, so says the quiz. I'm not so inclined to argue with it.
- Modern Major General
- Mega Nekko
- (Not) Cute Bruiser: or security-guard-to-be.
- -gets out mallet-...-finishes reading entry-...-puts back mallet- :)
- Older Than They Look
- Self-Deprecation - prone to it from time to time.
- True Art Is A Waterslide
- The McCoy
- The Napoleon
- Weapon of Choice: Mallets apparently?
- Well, Excuse Me, Princess!
You may vandalize harma here!
- Why hello there, Harmattane. What's your favorite moment in any book ever? ~ Aliroz The Confused.
I promise to actually sit down and read your brilliant writing from beginning-to-end one of these damned days. - Krrackknut.
-Builds you a bunker of your own complete with minions and arms following the evil overlords list.- Go forth and Conquer- Tuefel Hunden IV
This page does not have a whole lot of vandalism either. Shame. Maybe it's because of your known distaste for others' definitions of you. But then, you don't make this terribly clear and even invite vandalism. I assume. How strange. I wonder what that symbol's referent.
I just vandalized your page! :D - Phyi
You want it to look worse,
here is some Courier New.- Anonymous User
|Well, who am I to criticize if someone wants their page to look worse? Here you go!||- Noaqiyeum|