My sandbox, currently working on a characters page for Sky High.
The Mighty Heptagon: I CAN HAZ HAMBURGER?
Tropes that describe me (feel free to add more, vandalizers!)
- Berserk Button: Not quite "berserk," but the following things all greatly annoy me:
- I used to really hate greeting cards for reasons I can't quite remember, but have since softened on them
- Buttercream frosting, after an incident where I spent most of a Christmas throwing up after eating some
- Calling it the "DCnU"
- And on a more serious note, people with above-average quality of life who whine about how their lives are the most horrible thing ever; I'd just like to send them on a trip to one of those countries where you can be shot for being the wrong religion
- Celeb Crush: Broadway starlet Frances Ruffelle◊, mostly because I've found I like older women; Frances is 46, with a 22-year-old daughter, and still looks like that.
- Recently, she's been supplanted by Mae Whitman.
- Cult Classic: I'm fond of these. Repo The Genetic Opera may actually be my all-time favorite movie.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: So I've been told. It's gotten better since I've grown a small goatee, but even after that I've notably been catcalled by a homeless guy.
- Looks Like Jesus: After I've grown my beard, now I've been told I look like Him...
- The Scrappy: Not here, but on CBR's X-Men forums, mostly due to my tendency to never let a matter drop and talk about the same things over and over again.
- Oddly, enough, the rest of the people there have since become my Scrappy, and I've thus left the board due to how annoying they all are.
Stuff I'm a fan of:
- The Marvel Universe, specifically the X-Men
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Not to brag or anything, but I'm actually an admin at the Wikia.
- Bleach - Yeah, laugh it up, but it's actually gotten decent again.
- One Piece
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- Fire Emblem
- Lots of cult movies
- Shin Megami Tensei
Stuff I used to be a fan of: