Amateur farmer, sci-fi enthusiast, and former mallrat.
This Troper provides examples of:
- Ambiguous Disorder: It's ASD, but compensated for pretty well.
- The Anti-Nihilist
- Butch Lesbian Classic
- Contralto of Danger: See previous.
- Delinquent Hair: Classic undercut, right side buzzed, dyed.
- Gamer Chick: Inherited a love of roleplaying and board games from their mathematician father.
- Informed Judaism: Sephardic by birth.
- Lady Swears-a-Whole-Goddamn-Fuckin-Lot
- Limited Wardrobe: Plaid flannel shirts, black T-shirts, black jeans, black tennis shoes. Period.
- Napoleon Complex
- Pronoun Trouble: They don't care if strangers use "she," but friends should know to use "they."
- Pungeon Master: An obnoxious example, even worse when they're anxious.
- Rebellious Spirit: Seems to have a natural-born hate on for any organization bigger than ten people.
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: A surprisingly good cook, due to growing up on a small homestead.
- Tsurime: As much as it's possible in real life.
- Wrench Wench: Inherited a talent for mechanical engineering from their auto mechanic mother.
Some of This Troper's favorite media include:
- Star Wars
- The Dresden Files
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Song Of Blades And Heroes
- Heroines of the Last Age
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- DuckTales (2017)
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
- Steven Universe
- Wander over Yonder
Some of This Troper's favorite creators include: