Hello, I'm Glis glis.
I'm a student who's currently living in Germany, but I'm from the United States originally.
- Character Filibuster: Brevity is not always the soul of wit.
- E = MC Hammer: How his papers often turn out.
- Finger Poke of Doom: Sometimes necessary for him to properly communicate.
- Fingertip Drug Analysis: Usually to avoid confusing salt and sugar.
- Germanic Efficiency: If anything.
- Gilligan Cut: This sometimes happens after he finishes talking.
- Glasses Pull: Yes, that happened.
- Military Moonshiner: Pass the olives, please.
Tropes I'm Working On
- Unwitting Experimental Subjects: The common plot of people being being unknowingly being part of an experiment. Creepy.
- Staring at Telenovelas: The exclusively American trope of characters' watching Spanish-language soap operas as a way to garner cheap laughs in sitcoms.
Contributions to Media Pages
- I've created the page for Wallace Stegner's Angle of Repose (1971).
- I've contributed greatly to the Dark Skies (2013, film) page.
- I created the page for Bergman's Hour of the Wolf (1968).