Nineteen years old, male, huge nerd. I'm obsessed with trivia, almost to the point where the story is occasionally unimportant.
If I act like a jerk, I'm sorry.
Things This Troper Loves:
- DCAU: I grew up with it. There is no other Batman than Kevin Conroy.
- Glasses Girl: Mmmmm... glasses girl... *drool*
- Hot-Blooded: I love the smell of awesome in the morning.
Things This Troper Hates:
- Adaptation Decay: ALL live action Batman movies. Comic book movies in general come under great ire on my part for this. I've outgrown They Changed It, Now It Sucks! though. I try and save my efforts for genuinely bad movies, like X-Men 3 and Superman Returns.
- Bowdlerise: Censorship of any kind is the worst thing that could happen in media.
- Moral Dissonance: If you can add a dose of Common Sense in to shows where the characters should have it and the entire premise falls apart, then you've almost certainly written a BAD SERIES.
- Rumiko Takahashi: Any time you waste dramatic potential with comedy I become irritated. She never ends anything, her characters never develop, and I kind of wish someone would set her on fire. She's the George Lucas of Japan.
This Troper Is An Example Of:
- Discontinuity: Certain elements of Doctor Who can be made far more palletable by excising or adding certain bits and pieces, and I'm quite happy to live believing it happened that way.
- Fan Dumb: God the arguments I've had over Batman Begins...
- Geek: I might not know fashion, I might be a failure at social interaction, but... goddamnit.
- Limited Wardrobe: I always wear a hat and the same sort of sweatpants, in the same color. I am only recently breaking out of that.
- Spock Speak: Nonverbal Learning Disorder. Woo. It's like Aspberger's cousin.
- Nerd: Like you weren't planning to add this yourself.
- Book Worm: You forgot one more.
This Troper Launched These Things: