An 18 year old man in college at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, Faythoffenrir is obsessed with TV Tropes. Other names this wonderful individual is known by include masterogrp and Watcher. ...Wow, that sounded dumb. I'm dropping the third person crap, okay? Just a normal guy who was led into the wonderful trap that is TV Tropes a few months ago. Despite the fact that I like works with wolves and werewolves (no not that crap), I am not a member of the Furry Fandom, but I harbor no ill feelings toward those that are. Most of the time you can find me at Know Your Meme, where I am known as Watcher, where I am an image moderator. Oddly, that was not my first moderation position on a website.
Page rebuild coming: SOON!
Works I Have Seen Fit To Make a Page For:
- Ghost Hunters - When in doubt, get the hell out.
- Know Your Meme - "Just because you like the meat, that doesn't mean you want to go to the butcher" - Kenyatta Cheese
- The Oregon Files -
Tropes I Have Launched:
- Cock-a-Doodle Dawn - A rooster crows to bring on the day.
- Explosive Stupidity - Being an idiot around explosives can get one killed.
- Forced Meme - If I say it enough, it will become popular!
- Howling to the Night - Wolves howl to bring on the night and enhance a creepy atmosphere.
- Wolves Always Howl at the Moon - When wolves howl, they are howling at the moon. Or so fiction tells you.