I'm a TV person, which explains my membership in this website. I discover TV Tropes on April 2013 and I was addicted reading the tropes. So, a few months later, I joined here as a member. One way describe myself is that I'm the type the person who has so many UnpopularOpinions. Don't be surprised to see what I'm going to post here. My real name is Felix. My main show to follow will always be Sponge Bob and I don't think it ever suffered Seasonal Rot expect in season 7. I watch and follow other cartoons as well. I am 21 years old and I live in a city close to the Mexican border. I am still planning to move out of my hometown.
I don't edit that often, but I'm gonna help with the Sponge Bob recap pages because a successful show like SB is suppose have all episodes recapped here.
I has the following tropes:
- Berserk Button: Pronouncing my name as FAY-LEE instead as FEE-liks.
- Looking at my personal stuffs.
- Politics in general.
- Big Eater: I love eating. I won't stop doing this habit anytime soon.
- Breakthe Haughty: Very often. I'm a sensitive person.
- Brown Eyes
- Chewingthe Scenery: On certain situation.
- Angrish: Especially when I'm upset.
- Dont Call Me Paul: One of my major Berserk Button is to not put an accent to my name (in Spanish).
- Gratuitous Spanish: Whenever I'm speaking Spanglish. I hate speaking the language to be honest.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: I'm always like this in real life, but when I'm on the Internet, it's averted. Recently, I had been more calmer except home.
- High Functioning Autism
- Irony: My real life Hair-Trigger Temper makes my first name ironic. Felix is suppose to mean happy and lucky in Latin, despite what I act in real life otherwise.
- Hypocrite: One good example of me being a hypocrite is that I have a Mexican descent but I could care less about the culture of Mexico.
- Jerkass: In real life at least. I'm usually mean towards people who are so annoying to put up with and I don't considered them my friends.
- Jerkwitha Heartof Gold: Towards my friends.
- Manchild: Surprisingly, I'm already acting like one. I am still treated like a kid.
- Nice Guy: Pretty much only in the Internet where I keep my temper under control. When I'm not being a Jerkass, I'm usually this towards my closest friends since they're not annoying.
- Only Sane Man: I feel like this during my loud classes. Also, when peoplr are so clueless in certain situation.
- Sir Swearsa Lot: Upto Eleven since I became a teenager. This habit has been tone down after high school.
- The Stoic: Sometimes.
- Stout Strength: At times, I can be strong.
- Surrounded by Idiots: See Only Sane Man.
- Unpopular Opinion: Given my autistic behavior, I has a lot of them.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to alter my voice depending on what mood I am.