Extreme Wreck 2000 is both a Troper, & a You Tuber that started around January 2nd, of 2018(though only on You Tube by that time). He also is part of the Fanon wikias(Lost Media Archive, Akazukin Cha Cha Wikia, among others). He is 1 of the more unknown tropers around here, but has done several edits along the way(like this one). You may know him for stuff like RetroVerse Games not to be confused with the emulator of the same name, the fictional game compilation series Visions Mania Pack, albeit with some DOS games that actually do exist as well as demos, an Akazukin Cha Cha fandub currently in the works, Beepbox music, & others.
Extreme Wreck 2000 contains examples of:
- Demoted to Extra: Retro Verse Games sometimes would start declining in the amount of episodes being made in a week, though it has since gotten better later on.
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Extreme Wreck 2000 itself is a little nick name of the channel's original name, Extreme Wrecker 2000 the Willer.
- Jet Pack: One of the games on Vision's Mania Pack! Vol.1 is called ''Jetpack''.
- The Mockbuster: He has played several of these on both Retro Verse Games, & on Vision's Mania Pack!, one of which had a not so good joke.
- Obvious Beta: Quad Desert Fury is hated by him because of how broken it was.
- Put on a Bus: Even if you do know who Extreme Wreck 200 is, you would most likely not know ofDuder as he has since no longer been mentioned anywhere on his channel for quite a while.
- Secret Identity: His true name shall never be revealed.
- Terrible Artist: Do you seriously want to see his artwork?