Hullo, fellow storytellers and fans therof! My name's Lex. You probably know me as the weird kid in school, or at work, or frequenting the local restaurant to piggyback off the Wi Fi. I'm the one who won't shut up about the cartoon series he's going to make someday.
Excel Comic Lex contains examples of:
- The Anti-Nihilist: Lotta wiggle room here, but yeah.
- Author Appeal: Does it contain superheroes? Neat examinations of fantasy or sci-fi? A general sense of optimistic change? Sign me up!
- Berserk Button: Cynicism, cruelty, hopeless sadsacks, and the like. But especially sullen, hate-filled misanthropes. Seriously. Get a life.
- Dare to Be Badass: Words to live by.
- Everyone Is Bi: My policy as a writer when it comes to character sexuality. Everyone is pan until proven otherwise.
- Genre Roulette: I love me some subgenre flexibility.
- High Concept: Something I often gravitate to in works, regardless of execution.
- Humans Are Flawed: My outlook.
- Rousseau Was Right: This is why.
- Innocently Insensitive: I hurt people's feelings too often on accident to enjoy doing it on purpose.
- Kirk Summation: Nothing makes me happier than a good dressing-down for a deserving party.
- Required Secondary Powers: I adore speculating about these.
- Sense Freak: My perception is a little flawed. Leads to a lot of issues with loud noises.
- Silly Rabbit, Cynicism Is for Losers!: And don't let no one tell you different!
- Sitcom Archnemesis: Gladly volunteering for any walking source of misery.
- Small Name, Big Ego: I've had my moments, alas.