An burgeoning creative/artistic polymath who lives on the west coast of the USA, still struggles with past social issues and the enduring consequences, and is utterly failing to learn to speak Japanese.
- The Fountain: Except for its bullshit aesop. It should say a lot that this is still my single most favorite movie ever despite me finding it ideologically abhorrent. It's that good.
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality
- Mass Effect 3: bioticFemaleParagon!Shepard, Liara, transhuman ending.
- The Cosmere
- Portal2: Spaaaaaaacceee!!!
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica: It's like they've never heard of a filler episode, and it is glorious.