n. pl. ei·do·lons or ei·do·la
Favourite Films: A Tale Of Two Sisters, Fight Club, Twelve Monkeys, The Green Mile, Alien, Watchmen: Director's Cut, etc.
This contributor contains examples of:
- Afraid of Needles
- Blue-green Eyes
- Buffy Speak
- Chaotic Neutral - I can be borderline Neutral Evil at times.
- Does Not Understand Sarcasm - This troper is a dumbass.
- Evil Brit - That is subjective.
- Evil Scars - I have scars of ambiguous origin.
- Fluffy Tamer
- Hates Being Touched - A lot.
- Ineffectual Loner
- Oral Fixation - Hide your pens!
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette - Sickly, but not thin. Call me cobby.
- Repeat What You Just Said - It's an everyday occurrence.
- Saying Sound Effects Out Loud
- Screaming Warrior
- Slouch of Villainy
- Stepford Smiler
- Stoic Spectacles
- The Millstone - Was that your hand? Oops...
- Ugly Cute
- Youngest Sibling
If I was in a super team...
- "Heart!" No, really. I could talk to animals, use the powers of empathy, sense trouble and read minds... Oh, did I mention mind control!?
- I'd be the killjoy.
- My weapon, you ask? Well...
- I'd probably ditch their arses to join the better team.
- If there isn't one, I'd go solo.