He works as a copy editor at a publishing firm but doubles as a college student during the day. As far as troping goes, DunDun is working on two Useful Notes pages that won't be coming to a theatre near you anytime soon. Unpublished Works include Unpredicted Futures and Kingdom Hearts Origins. He's also trying to spearhead the cleanup of the Artistic License tropes.
He's only launched one trope so far: Elder Abusenote
- Berserk Button
- Black Comedy
- Captain Obvious: Typically leads to purple or beige prose.
- Catch-Phrase: A couple, though he keeps saying certain over and over again on This Very Wiki like a broken record.
"Those 'related to/compare/contrast' tropes need context."
- Deadpan Snarker: Not often here on TV Tropes.
- Devil's Advocate: He'll be this in YKTTW drafts and other areas of the site, though he might just be a Jerkass.
- Grammar Nazi: Not as aggressive as others; this is considered a good thing given his job as a copy editor.
- Large Ham
- Evil Laugh: The benign sort but also the not-so-benign sort.
- Most Writers Are Male
- Straight Gay
- True Companions
- Tumblr: Epiphany Delirium and a few roleplay and writing blogs.
- You Keep Using That Word: Not only does DunDun use words he isn't very familiar with, but he also has to correct (therefore, notice) authors who use words incorrectly.
Wiki Curator for the following:
Holy SHIT do you love WRITING.
You have plenty of other INTERESTS, but a fair share of them completely revolve around STORIES, BOOKS, AND OTHER WRITING PARAPHERNALIA. You would kill a man with a BABY GOAT to protect your writing, which you may or may not have done in the RECENT PAST. You tend not to make any sense to your friends, but you like them too much to hate them for that.
You chumhandle is adventurousGryphin, and you DON'T GIVE A DAMN that griffin is msispelled. In fact, you DON'T GIVE A DAMN about a lot of RIDICULOUS THINGS like that.
YYou put extra emphasys on the begynnings of sentences and aphter all markings of syntax,
MMainly because people are stupyd,
BBut also because you thynk you're clever.
AAs said bephore,
YYou don't really care about spellyng gryphin correctly.