Dry Ice is a troper who enjoys acting, drawing, singing rather badly, going on adventures, and having philosophical conversations, but really aspires to be a writer. She lurked for almost a year before finally deciding to officially become a contributer, and many of her editing contributions were made under the guise of Unknown Troper. She is an animal lover, an ice skater, and an honors student. She likes nothing better than learning about this beautiful planet and the people who live on it - culture, history, geography. Foreign languages especially fascinate her. She prides herself in being nonjudgemental and open-minded.
In real life, Dry Ice is a sixteen-year old girl currently living in Washington State, USA. She's lived in the U.S. for most of her life, but her citizenship and half her heart are still solidly Canadian.
Projects Or perhaps 'works in progress' is more fitting....
Dry Ice is a fan of...
- Axis Powers Hetalia
- Phineas And Ferb
- Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog
- Sigur Ros
- Pushing Daisies
- WALL E is my favorite.
- Scandinavia And The World
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Robot Unicorn Attack
- Scott Pilgrim
Tropes That Apply to Dry Ice
- Always Second Best: Story of my life. I'm smart, but my best friend is smarter. I was a nationally competitive ice dancer, but the team I trained with became national champions so nobody cared. I can sing, but not as well as my brother. I'm funny, but not as funny as my drama comrades. The list goes on.
- Annoying Laugh: I've been told many times.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Deadpan Snarker: I've been told that my brother and I could be a comedy routine because he does stupid things in an exaggerated way while I bluntly point out how stupid he is.
- Friend to All Living Things: My family has long since realized that any pet we get will end up sleeping on the foot of my bed.
- Shrinking Violet: I've spent the past couple years growing out of these tendencies.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Not even going to deny it.
- Yaoi Fangirl: The closeted sort who will watch out of the corner of her eye while pretending to be looking intently at something else, and hotly deny doing anything of the sort if confronted.
Passerby Welcome to Vandalize Below This Mark