Dragon Brock is the literal translation of well known Bulbagarden Staff Member Ryuutakeshi.
Ryuutakeshi is an amateur fan-fiction writer and troper who has been on the internet since 2005. He's had a somewhat sketchy past but it seems he's trying to move on from that. Possibly. We'll see.
Also has been called (truthfully) as a voice and camera whore.
Characteristics of Ryuu:
- Ambiguously Gay: No, I am not
- Awesome Mc Coolname: Ryuutakeshi. Means Dragon Warrior.
- Chivalrous Pervert: I admit it.
- Cool Loser: What I consider myself.
- Evil Laugh: At the end of his Be Prepared video, you can hear just a slight bit of his famous evil laugh. [[Foreshadowing Maybe someday you'll hear the whole thing.]]
- Hollywood Nerd: What others consider me.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Moving away from it, but the scars are still there...
- Most Writers Are Male: Well, I am.
- Ordinary High-School Student: As well as an Ordinary College Student. At the same time.
- Plucky Comic Relief: If the subject isn't overly serious, expect some very lame attempts at humor for me.
- Small Town Boredom: Which is why he's on the internet so much.
- Stepford Smiler: Occasionally.
- Unaccustomed as I Am to Public Speaking...: Completely Averted. I've gotten into the National Forensics League and qualified for the 2010 National Tournament.
Franchises Ryuu likes.
Works Ryuu is involved with.