Hai Thar!! XDD I love to dance and I love manga XD
- Air Gear - First manga I've ever read.
- Berserk- One of the greatest manga of all time... Some people may disagree though.
- Code Breaker - An interesting manga, even if it can get a little bit generic. Still a good read.
- Blood Parade
- Rosario To Vampire- My absolute favorite of all time.
- Samurai Deeper Kyo - Has a very deep plot.
- Beelzebub - Slapstick can't get any better than this.
- Tenjho Tenge - Can sometimes be very confusing to new readers with it's deep plot, but it's quite good if you ask me...
- Velvet Kiss - A romance manga masterfully done by Harumi Chihiro.
Tropes that my friends associate with me:
- Adorkable: When I was 12, now I'm 18.
- Academic Athlete: I run for my school's Track and Field club while balancing my grades.
- Comic Relief: Whenever me and my friends get into a tight situation, I always end up lighting up the mood.
- Heroic BSoD: Granted it's not that heroic, but I did experience a BSOD when I found out the girl of my dreams was dating my BEST FRIEND.
- It Got Worse: I wanted so much to get close to her, and we did. Truth is they've been dating for 4 months without my best friend telling me.
- Ordinary High-School Student: But I'm in college now...
- But I don't want to be ordinary...
- The Atoner: I really did some bad stuff when I was in High school. Now I'm making up for it by studying.
- Isn't really helping much at all...
- I'm doing better now.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: I may act like a jerk sometimes, but when my friends really need comforting, I'm always there by their side.
- Also take note that I can read the mood, so when my friends sets off a kind of different vibe, I won't disturb them.
- Unlike my annoying classmate, which is a token "The Friend Nobody Likes", who actually annoys them even further.