You can come up with any nickname for me you want
Lake Powell (rhymes/sounds like my real name; entire tennis team calls me this)
Zest (a friend I met as a freshman though my name was boring)
Barack (same friend told me he'd name me whoever got elected that year)
Lee-san (weird friend of mine she is, said I looked like Lee on Naruto, and now she's called me this for a long time)
"Protago Nist" Prota-Chan (It stuck)
onpyh (my youtube name; no significance, it's just unpronounceable)
I hail from the Land of Enchantment
I'm a high school student who's interested in anime, Japan in general, video games, TV Tropes, piano, tennis, good music, movies,
weight: 150 lbs.
hair color: dark brown
eye color: brown again
Tropes that describe me (as pointed out by numerous people I know and myself)
- Accidental Pervert overlaps with the "cover" at time
- Afraid of Needles T~T
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Awesomeness by Analysis
- Berserk Button Don't try and tell me I'm something that I'm not... .-.
- Big Eater
- Blind Without 'Em In most situations, yes. Playing tennis, not at all
- Brilliant, but Lazy I could get great grades in all my classes, but I get distracted... a lot
- Cannot Spit It Out:
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Covert Pervert overlaps with the "accidental" at times
- Celebrity Resemblance Has been told I look like Adam Sandler or Keanu Reeves... I don't see it
- Deadpan Snarker Considerably more snarky in recent years
- Do I Really Sound Like That? videos of me usually get this treatment
- Dramatic Gun Cock Used whenever I find something gun-ish
- Any time I'm near a chandelier, I always take precaution in case it's a Falling Chandelier of Doom or something
- Friend to All Living Things I try to avoid killing bugs as much as possible, and I'd never hurt anything intentionally
- Genre Savvy
- Hash House Lingo For breakfast lets grab some sinkers and suds to go with our elephant dandruff, for lunch let's burn one hockey puck, take it through the garden and pin a rose on it with a side of frog sticks and an Atlanta Special, for dinner we'll go for some foreign entanglements, and for dessert we'll just shake one in the hay and throw mud on it. :D That's coffee and donuts with hash browns, a well down burger with fries and a coke, pasta, and a strawberry milkshake with chocolate syrup.
- Heavy Sleeper
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- I Can Still Fight! Tennis example: 5-7, 7-6 (9-7), 4-6
- I Got Better Fall in a pool without knowing how to swim? Run/fall through glass door when I'm 3? Go through a Heroic BSoD when I lost one of my better friends? ...
- Insufferable Genius
- MacGyvering What I hope to accomplish someday: Making live saving inventions out of household materials
- Nice Guy What can I say?
- Nice Hat Almost never seen not wearing one
- Pungeon Master
- Reverse Grip I'm left handed, and I can play tennis with both a normal and reverse grip
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl pretty much every girl I'm good friends with
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Stepford Smiler Type A
- Sunglasses at Night
- Super Window Jump How I possibly fell through a sliding glass door, might even have been a case of Destination Defenestration D:
- That Came Out Wrong: Happens all the time.
- The Smart Guy/The Slacker As pointed out by my friends
- Vitriolic Best Buds
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome? juggling
- With Friends Like These...