Hi. I'm Delta One.
My original handle was 'Merlin' but that started to cause problems given there's a Live-Action TV show called Merlin. So I changed it.
A point I want to raise but can't think of anywhere else to put - why is spoilering so monodirectional? Put a comment about this Saturday's episode of Doctor Who, and ten thousand howling Americans descend upon you whining about how they haven't seen it yet and now everything is Ruined Forever. However, when it's the other way around, then You Should Know This Already, because it's been on Entertainment Tonight and so on for months - none of which exist in the UK. It Just Bugs Me.
Life contains examples of:
- Fellow Ship - Look, I'm not calling it Nakama, all right? Besides, Merlin's Rangers doesn't really exist any more.
- Large Ham - aged twelve, I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "BRIAN BLESSED!"
- Sci-Fi (or SF or science fiction or whatever the current term of art is)
- Tabletop Games especially Dn D, but I'm thinking about getting into Warhammer40000
- Cheaper by the Dozen
- The Parole Officer - also the source of my only (so far) Entry Pimping.
- Sky Captain and the Fortune Hunters
- Troper Tales. I don't know why I find putting isolated excerpts of my life on the Internet, knowing that no-one will read them (because, really, who reads Troper Tales?)
- None. I know. I'm filled with shame.