Deityofnaught lives on the Internet.
- Inuyasha That said, Deityofnaught has seen the whole show. Twice.
- Fanart has also (somehow) been produced.
This troper contains examples of:
- The Idiot Ball, which they pick up more than occasionally.
- Too Dumb to Live It can be a problem.
- Kuudere (once upon a looooong time a ago)
- Limited Social Circle Can count the friends they regularly communicate with on one hand.
- CloudCuckoolander Someone mentioned (in this troper's presence) that sleep deprivation can lead to psychosis. This troper responded "Well that explains me." A nearby friend then said "Oh Honey, you're not... sleep deprived."
- BookWorm During their youth.
- CatchPhrase "-shot-" "LOL" "Fascinating..."
- Children Are Innocent If innocent == Good, then "this troper as child" most certainly =/= innocent. Naive, perhaps. Idealistic? Definitely. Innocent? Never.
- Forgets to Eat Surprisingly often. (at time of writing. This has changed since) Is not, however, skinny as a result.
- BigEater Can be. Some people have expressed surprise at this. Possibly a side effect of forgetting to eat. (Or not, in light of recent habits.)
- Playing with Fire Has been known to do so.
- Character Alignment Chaotic or Neutral... something.