Definitely Not Sascha
Tropes for this troper:
- A God Am I: Calls himself the pope on numerous occasions, though it's just played for laughs.
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Mostly by the bridge but sometimes by the corner.
- Affectionate Nickname: Calls his sister "son".
- Big Brother Mentor: To his sister sometimes.
- Big Eater: Less so nowadays but still has hints of it.
- Born Unlucky: Especially when playing Mario Party
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- Catchphrase: "Schöne Zischtig." meaning "(Have a) nice Tuesday."
- "Chani ned ärnscht näh." meaning "Can't take that seriously." is a Borrowed Catchphrase from a friend.
- Closet Geek: Doesn't usually show or talk about his geeky tendencies at school.
- Cool Teacher: Hopes to become one some day.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Disapproving Look: Likes to give them occasionally.
- Ditzy Genius: While being smart he still has his moments.
- Does not like Spam: Fennel. Plain Potatoes as well.
- Edgy Backwards Chair-Sitting: More accurately "Edgy Sideways Chair-Sitting".
- Extraverted Nerd
- Eye Glasses: Part of his artstyle.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Has curl of hair sticking out over his left eye.
- Also wears a watch on his left arm.
- Friend to All Children
- Giver of Lame Names: Likes to do this intentionnally.
- Call his in-game pet-sheep Trudi
- Always calls his in-game horse Pferdinand, a combination of "Pferd" (the German word for horse) and the name "Ferdinand"
- His friends have adopted similar names for horses like "Rossalina", "Rossa Nova" and "Horsula" ("Ross" being another German Word for Horse).
- Wants to name a future pet-bird "Ruedi".
- Likes to call people he doesn't know the name of "Pius", "Ueli", etc.
- Has a Type: Sweet yet teasing personality-wise, ample chests and longer hair body-wise.
- Homoerotic Subtext: Does this with his friends sometimes. Entirely played for laughs.
- Hopeless with Tech: Operates Computers and consoles perfectly well, but couldn't use a smartphone for much more than calling and texting.
- Just a Stupid Accent: Completely adverted. He speaks fluid English without a Swiss accent.
- Large Ham: Not all the time but likes doing this for laughs.
- Limited Wardrobe: Normally only wears hoodies.
- Pals with Jesus: Comes with claiming to be the pope.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Invoked as his username.
- Pedophile Priest: Calling himself the pope he sometimes humourously invokes this.
- The Philosopher
- Photographic Memory: Not quite, but is able to remember more than the average person.
- Promoted Fanboy: Became a moderator on a Let's Play-channel he comments on frequently.
- Proud to be a Geek
- Nerd Glasses: His sister thinks he looks like a typical nerd.
- Nerdy Inhaler: Has Asthma but doesn't really use the inhaler.
- Not Afraid to Die: Believes that death is something inheritly neutral.
- Oral Fixation: Basically addicted to Chewing gum
- Red Mage: Preferred Character Class. Though anything from Black Mage to White Mage goes.
- The Slacker
- Sleepyhead: Has nodded off while waiting for the bus before.
- Smart People Speak the Queen's English: When speaking English, he does with a British accent.
- Smart People Wear Glasses
- Spot of Tea
- Squishy Wizard: While smart he's absolutely inept when it comes to athletics.
- The Teetotaler: Doesn't see the appeal in drinking alcohol. Also likes to stay in control of himself.
- ¡Three Amigos!: Is part of the "Autistic Trinity", as they call themselves.
- Trademark Favorite Food
- Known at school for drinking lots of Coca Cola.
- Panna Cotta is his favourite dessert
- Weapon of choice: