- "Remember what we used to say?"
I'm Damasca Ramza. I'm a 22 year old Australian guy who is currently studying web design/development.
I enjoy (RPGs of all kind and platformers mostly, but I tend to play whatever I enjoy.) anime / manga, reading, writing, drawing, rock and metal music and various other things. I especially enjoy writing about my OCs (Original Characters, not the fanfic ones added to a already existing series to defile the canon in horrific ways) and for RPGs a friend of mine and I were making.
I joined TV Tropes in 2010 or 2011 so I could read the spoiler entries without having to highlight them. I recently decided to hang out on the forums to see what it's like there. I'm having a ton of fun in the process.
If you want to vandalize my Troper Wall, click this blue text.
- A PM. I always respond.
- I also have Skype, but you'll have to PM me for it.
- Abusive Male Role Models: My biological father was, my two cousins when they drank/were drunk (Which was most of 2009). Naturally I don't associate with any of them anymore.
- Atheist: I do try to respect other people's religious views though, so long as they do the same for me.
- Berserk Button: Anyone whose abusive, no matter what their gender is. Also very against infidelity and people who claim to want help but never help themselves.
- Big Brother Mentor: I've been one before. It was exhausting, mostly because the person was a huge attention whore that was desperate for approval. I wouldn't mind doing it again, though.
- Catchphrase: "Jackpot." has become this when I'm playing something and win. Damn you Dante.
- Deadpan Snarker: Mostly on Twitter and Skype, I don't get enough chances to be snarky on the forums.
- Jade-Colored Glasses / Knight In Sour Armor: Bit of both. I used to be really idealistic, but a combination of bullying throughout my school years, a few really bad breakups and some lousy friends amongst other stuff changed that. I'm slowly becoming less of a cynic overtime though.
- My Name Is Not Durwood: People often think my username is a reference to Dalmasca or Damascus. It's actually the character name I used for an MMO when I was younger and I liked it enough to keep using it over the years and then made it part of my alis/pen name. Ramza on the other hand is a reference to Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics.
- The Stoic: When I'm not being a Deadpan Snarker or in Joking Mode.
- Tranquil Fury: When my Berserk Button is pressed, this is usually how I express it.
This list will be updated from time to time, I can't remember everything off of the top of my head.
- Code Geass
- Darker Than Black
- Death Note
- Dragon Ball
- Full Metal Alchemist
- High School Of The Dead
- Persona 4 The Animaton
- Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
- Soul Eater
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
- All of the Tales Series anime/OVA adaptions. Symphonia's is my favourite.
Comic Book/Graphic Novels
TV Shows (Live Action and Western Animation)
Used to watch Family Guy and American Dad. Dropped the former, haven't gotten back into watching the latter.
- 30 Seconds To Mars
- Alien Ant Farm
- Alice Cooper
- Bon Jovi
- Breaking Benjamin
- Foo Fighters
- Green Day
- Linkin Park
- Rage Against the Machine
- Rise Against
- The Offspring
- Within Temptation
Also other bands and artists I like one or two songs of.
- Final Fantasy
- Kingdom Hearts
- Tales Series
- Shin Megami Tensei (Includes the spinoffs like Devil Survior and Video Game/Persona)
- Breath of Fire
- Golden Sun
- Mass Effect
- Dragon Age
- Mega Man (Includes the X, Zero and ZX series)
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- The Legend of Zelda
- The Sims
- Spyro the Dragon (Classic trilogy)
- Devil May Cry
More will be added in time.