I have returned to completely rewrite this page after literal years of neglect! Go me! I mean, seriously, it's been so long since I updated this thing that it didn't even describe me as ace. Now that's old.
Other tropes present in this troper's life:
- Berserk Button: I don't like right-wing politicians or the terrible, terrible laws they make.
- Bread, Eggs, Breaded Eggs: I've been doing this a lot lately.
- Catch Phrase: "As a great sage once said" and "The robust approach; I like it".
- Deadpan Snarker: Tries, usually fails.
- Entry Pimp: Look, hyperfocus came for free with the weird brain. Using it to edit wiki pages is okay.
- Fountain of Memes: One (short-lived) about Gelzo being Mark Rosewater, Mat Ward being referred to in spoiler text, and the Elderly Marines, to date.
- Large Ham: Not one naturally, but OVERACTING IS FUN!
- Nerd Glasses
- Science Hero
- Socially Awkward Hero: Diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome by a specialist. This didn't exactly come as a huge surprise.
- That Came Out Wrong: On a grimly regular basis. Sample quote: "I'll ring you after I've finished these damn assignments to make a date. [I realise what I just said] For the Warhammer game, I mean."
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life: I practically lived here for six months. The only thing that annoys me is that I haven't had the chance to do so again.
I am likely to get irrationally angry about the works of Ayn Rand.
Please keep all vandalism below this line.
- Thanks, pal. You never forget your first piece of invited vandalism. (Or perhaps you do, it's only been a few days.)
I chuckle every time I see your name. - Longfellow
Yo, Dorku. Just came in to say that you amuse me. - Juan Carlos.