So, uh, yeah. My name is Constipated Waffle, and basically I'm writing this for the sole reason I hate my name being red.
...Let's, uh, let's put some crud here.
Tropes of which may or may not describe me:
- The Chick / The Heart: Typically my role in my Five-Man Band (even though I'm not a girl)
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: Oh yeah.
- Catchphrase: I am the lord of the universe! (after doing something incredibly dumb/completely unnoteworthy)
- Big Bad Wannabe: I like to pretend I'm evil sometimes. That doesn't work out too well for me...
- Berserk Button: Like all grammar nazis, don't use bad grammar in my vicinity. I will hunt you down and find you.
- A God Am I: Usually completely not-serious. Usually.
- Insane Troll Logic: The best kind of logic!
- Incredibly Lame Pun: As everybody who knows me will tell you, every other sentence out of my mouth.
- Self-Deprecation: A lot, really.
- Deadpan Snarker: When I'm in a bad mood.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Honestly sometimes I don't know what the heck is wrong with me.
- Ditzy Genius: If my friends are to be believed, probably my number-one trait.
- Adorkable: I would hope so...
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Basically all my friends in a nutshell.
- Pokemon. I used to be that weirdo who thinks about nothing but Pokemon... ah, who am I kidding? I still am that weirdo.
- Total Drama. Can't get it off my mind when the new seasons roll around. Then I forget about it for a few months...
- Ben10. I'm one of the few people who like all of the seasons/serieses, whatever the word is. Mostly it's just my love for fictional creatures (like, say, Pokemon) than my love for the rest of the show.
- Gravity Falls. The only thing I listen to when I'm bored and need a podcast is the Grunkle Stan interview with "Freddy and the Weasel".
- Anything I watch/play/do for two weeks then I completely forget about forever.