Hello there, Clockwork_Heart here. Please, make no jokes about me being 'Easy to wind up' due to the name.
I have dabbled in writing fanfiction, though I haven't been able to fully finish one so far. Currently working on a number of different fic ideas, trying to find which one to concentrate on. I'm also a pretty avid 40k tabletop gamer, with a focus on the Adeptus Mechanicus.
- Franchise.Pokemon - Brought Diamond and Pearl, found one had been hacked (At least one of every Pokemon in the 'dex, all of 'em shiny.), and started playing from there. I've gone from Diamond to Soul Silver to ORAS, and still I carry on playing.
- Team Fortress 2
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
- Minecraft: Grew up playing this. Still remember how I accidentally lost my first and greatest Creative Mode world.
- Viscera Cleanup Detail: Black comedy abounds, especially with friends.
- Alestorm: Pirates + Metal + Copious Amounts of Swearing = AWESOME!
- Waterflame: 'Field of Memories' in particular.
- Pretty much any Nightcore music, though it depends on the original song.
- Most of Star Wars: The Clone Wars' OST, but particularly Ion Cannon, Through the Asteriods, and a few other tracks.
- Actual Pacifist: Downplayed. I prefer to keep out of conflict with others, but I'm willing to fight if there is absolutely no other option.
- Attention Whore: Defied. I prefer not to draw attention to myself.
- Berserk Button:
- Bullying or mocking a person because they have a mental/developmental disorder.
- Big Eater: Though I maintain an average build.
- Blue Oni: Some call me this.
- Character Tic: I tend to pick my nails when nervous, or emotional.
- Deadpan Snarker: Occasionally. Happens more frequently when I'm tired, irritable or speaking to someone I particularly dislike.
- No Social Skills: I don't get on very well in social situations.
- I Hate Past Me: I tend to get embarrassed and defensive when I am reminded of (or independently remember) something silly, embarrassing or otherwise unpleasant that I said or did in the past.
- The Quiet One: Most of the time.
- The Stoic: I prefer not to show much emotion.