This account primarily exists so I can have access to some of TVTropes' reading features, such as the forum watchlist, as well as showing all spoilers and having all folders open by default, and ClockworkUniverses simply seems like a reasonable handle for my account. Most folks won't begrudge another troper for having a wish to access these features, although there's one notable exception.
Is INUH ClockworkUniverses? Short answer: no
However, little did I know that there existed another individual out there with the same handle. Said individual and their associated handle was used elsewhere at IJBM, where they are a moderator. They were also once a troper here, as well, going by the name of "INUH". INUH
INUH left TVTropes in 2012 for reasons unknown, and later did the same at IJBM. While maintaining complete silence, it appeared that INUH still observed from the sidelines: he requested the removal of his troper page and mine on the cutlist in early 2014, claiming that this account was one of his, as well (going to the lengths of changing his IJBM avatar to match mine to obfuscate things). By mid-2014, I spoke with a moderator and have since recovered my page.
So, to clarify, I'm not the same ClockworkUniverses as INUH. I'm merely here to partake in reading of content, and occasionally add my thoughts to a discussion.
Some words from Breadloaf
|The Purple Barnstar |
No one should have to go through the sort of trouble INUH put you through: here's the Purple barnstar for handling things as maturely and calmly as you did.
A Profile of INUH
To compare and contrast myself with INUH, I have provided his old TV Tropes profile. From his original account, INUH stands for [Insert Neat Username Here], a username that he apparently used to use. I note that I am none of the things listed below: I don't have Anime Hair, I always shave to maintain hygiene, I'm very forwards, I act the same as I do in real life as I do on the internet, and I never procrastinate. Two very different people are at play here.
Below are, as INUH describes, some tropes that would apply to him. I've deliberately left in his MyssaRei-style use of emphasis (maybe she got the habit from him?) for consistency's sake.
- Anime Hair: People have told INUH that his hair violates the laws of physics. And that's after he spend far longer than makes any sense combing it.
- Beard of Sorrow: INUH forgets to shave when depressed. Which is usually. He generally shave maybe every other week. Made worse by the fact that INUH looks awful with a beard.
- Cannot Spit It Out: INUH managed it once. Apparently, it was a disaster. Haven't been able to since.
- Covert Pervert: Everywhere but here.
- I Can't Dance: INUH's danced once. It was a disaster for a lot of reasons.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator: INUH procrastinates for everything: doing homework, getting haircuts, shaving, even sleeping.
- Shrinking Violet: A "rare" male example, though about a third of the listed examples on the page are.
- The Sleepless: INUH needs about ten hours per night to be awake the next day, and I rarely get seven or eight.
- The One Guy: Almost all of INUH's friends are female. It's not as good as it sounds.
- The Quiet One: In real life, if INUH hasn't known you for years and you don't start a conversation, he will not talk to you.