Young, sleep-deprived girl who delights in reading too much, referencing Internet memes, and answering rhetorical questions. Insecure, easy to anger and fangirl and forgive, aspires to build her own little world and understand other people's.
She also refers to herself in third person far too much.
Right. Aspects of my personality in trope form:
- Asian and Nerdy: Up to the point where a B plus turns me into a raving lunatic.
- Chinese Girl: No, I don't run around with a stupid accent and nunchucks, but I do enjoy laughing at the Chinese entries in My Hover Craft Is Full Of Eels and As Long as It Sounds Foreign.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Inner monologues are often rambly and pointless and involve things like sporks and sharks with laser beam eyes.
- Deadpan Snarker: Frequently attempts at invoking this; most end in failure.
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Innocent Innuendo: Subject to this quite often. Much to the amusement of everyone around me.
- Not a Morning Person: One memorable instance involved a wall, an alarm clock, and a wonderful display of Ring Ring Crunch.
- Not Good with People: Currently the patron saint of awkward silences.
- Self-Deprecation: Invoked frequently like liberal amounts of You Suck.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: Where does reality fall in?
- Throw the Book at Them: Eragon is a very good assault weapon.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Awesome?: Sadly, not everyone appreciates the many wonders of life the way I do.
- The Wonka: I carry around a plastic dinosaur and chopsticks in my bag because I might need entertainment/eating utensil, not as wayward offering to alien sharks from Neptune. Duh.
- Older Than They Look
Things I Like: