I Have Many Names... Boyd the Reaver, CalamityRaven26, Boyd the Mighty Soldier, LordLabrys, Wanderer2691... but I am me, and me alone.
...cheesiness aside, I'm just a nerdy, Autistic kid from Connecticut who loves video games, yuri, and an assortment of perverted stuff. My GameFAQs page is here and my Archives of Our Own page is here too. Hope we get along!
My Favorite Franchises:
- Fire Emblem
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
- Shin Megami Tensei
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
Tropes I'm particularly fond of:
- All Men Are Doms, All Women Are Subs: Obviously inverted, but downplayed too. Don't get me wrong, I still like femdom; I'm just a massive sucker for maledom moreso.
- All-Loving Hero: People who try to treat others with respect usually earn my respect too.
- Casual Kink: Resident bondage fan here! Hehehehehehe.
- Deadpan Snarker: I love it when a character is a snarky ass.
- Grey and Gray Morality: I really like it when works tend to portray both side as having a point. That way, it's even more fun for me to make a decision to where I stand.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: People who are in fortunate positions of power and use that power to help less-fortunate people earn my respect.
- Slapstick Knows No Gender: And how! There really needs to be more female Butt Monkeys, but nooooooooooooo...
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: I really do like characters who have good intentions but aren't afraid to do bad things to meet those goals. Special mentions go to the Law faction.
- The Wise Prince: See Royals Who Actually Do Something.
- White and Gray Morality: I really do like this trope too. Being able to fight against a sympathetic enemy's a lot of fun too, in my opinion.
- World of Snark: See Deadpan Snarker.
- Yuri Genre: Oh, yeaaaaaaaaaah.
Tropes I despise:
- All Women Are Doms, All Men Are Subs: It's completely fine in reasonable quantities; I even write some femdom stories myself. But seriously, trying to represent all BDSM relationships like that? Uh, no.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: I despise this trope. If you want to make abuse funny, acknowledge how assholish it is first. Most examples of female-on-male slapstick are never considered bad when there's plenty of abusive relationships like this. Ugh.
- Double Standard: Rape, Female on Male: No matter how you paint it, rape is still rape. How anybody could think it's acceptable with swapped genders is beyond me.
Tropes that apply to me:
- A Darker Me: I really don't like being this kind of person, but if or when my Berserk Button is pressed, I become a much more cynical and jaded person.
- Ambiguous Disorder: Averted. I have High-Functioning Autism.
- Berserk Button: I despise the devaluation of any sort of sapient life, regardless of the potential excuse. A great way to get on my shit-list is considering a fellow human being less than human compared to you.
- Brains and Bondage: Relatively smart fellow and into kink. Particularly fond of maledom.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: A lot of people say I'm very smart and charismatic, but I also rarely apply myself. If you notice the gap in my updates on my fanfiction...
- Covert Pervert: My perversion isn't inherently obvious when talking to me, but I'm particularly fond of kink. Also wrote a few NSFW works on Archives of Our Own too.
- Deadpan Snarker: I can be pretty snippy when I want to be.
- Fandom Heresy: Yes, I loved Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest's story. Got a problem with that?
- Lawful Good: With an emphasis on the Good part. I always want to do the right thing, but I value stability and peace more than freedom.
- Nice Guy: Well, I try my best! Kidding aside, I like being friendly to other people, and I'm generally a pleasant person to be around provided my Berserk Button isn't pressed. If it is, well...
- Noodle People: I stand well over six feet and am pretty slim too.