Once upon a time, there was a troper named Brontozaurus.
One day he got logged out. This would have ended well if he had remembered his password. He didn't.
After enduring countless notices wanting him to get known, he relented and upgraded to Brontozaurus X. He is exactly the same as he used to be, aside from the X.
18, male, Australian, geek.
Works this troper likes:
- Avatar The Last Airbender
- Doctor Who
- Dinosaur King
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Para World
- Dino Riders
The person whose voice is audio masturbation for this troper:
Tropes evident in this troper:
- Crosses the Line Twice
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs-is convinced of the fact that dinosaurs can make anything better.
- Hurricane of Puns-Beware what you say. Especially if it is 'bear'.
- Man in a Kilt-He like a breeze down there. Hee hee hee.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Rule of Cool-Why play a barbarian in Dn D? Because of the capability for doing incredibly insane (and cool) things, why else?
- Xtreme Kool Letterz-Look at his name!