Oh hello, I didn't see you there. Allow me to introduce myself.
The normal version: I'm a young lad (almost out of my teens) with absolutely no idea what I want out of life. I was born and raised in Australia, in an area of NSW obsessed with football (or rugby if you're European). I also have no concrete personality. Seriously. I cycle between crochety old git, sensible voice of reason, nice guy, cynic and nutcase.
I'm a games tragic. I have a near encyclopedic knowledge of Final Fantasy, and I love all forms of games except sports and first person shooters. RP Gs top my favourites list, followed by classic side-scrollers like Streets Of Rage and Sonic the Hedgehog, adventure platformers like Spyro The Dragon (the original trilogy) and action platformers like Ratchet And Clank. Also, Silent Hill and Resident Evil are among my favourites.
I love all forms of fiction. My favourite authors are Terry Pratchett and Stephen King. My favourite movies include 1408, Crash, The Taking Of Pelham 123, Shaun Of The Dead, Scott Pilgrim and Taken. Online I read Order Of The Stick', Questionable Content, XKCD and Penny Arcade. Finally, my favourite anime/manga are Monster, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Pokemon and Laputa.
The troper version:
- A Man Is Not a Virgin: Or so I'm told
- Brilliant, but Lazy: With emphasis on the lazy.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Deadpan Snarker: Only when annoyed.
- Dishing Out Dirt: By MARDEK standards. Or maybe even The Seventh Element, Aether.
- Grumpy Oldman: Occasionally but figuratively. Those young people and their hippity-hoppity music...
- Hidden Depths: Averted; I'm really quite dull.
- Lawful Neutral: By Dn D standards.
- Nice Guy: Most of the time, with all the negative things that entails.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Which kinda conflicts with the whole virgin thing.