Still in construction.
Tropes that apply to him
- Chaotic Evil: Not the kind of insane Omnicidal Maniac but the hedonistical one, who puts in first place self-gratification and then the needs and wellfare of others.Fortunately for those around him this is not his default alignment.
- Chaotic Neutral: Another of his transitory alignments along with Chaotic Evil, in this one he lets his For Happiness mindset drive him regardless of rules and people, so you might see him as a good guy who can be a great pal or a selfish self-righteous asshole.
- Cluster F-Bomb: He´s usually very composed but when he gets angry... Let´s just say the F-word count on his dialogue skyrockets.
- Combat Pragmatist: He still hasn´t trained in any Martial Arts (for economic reasons), but he has very clear what will be his priorities in real-life fights to come, do whatever it takes to win and there´s no honor in battle.
- Cuddle Bug: He doesn´t look like one with his serious and no-nonsense demeanor, but he LOVES to hug his friends constantly and touch their shoulder/arm as a sign of closeness and trust.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: In his youth he dreamed of becoming a scientist but as he grew up studying for it, he finally accepted that science and maths are definitely not his thing.Now he wanders in life looking for a degree that might give him a purpose in life.
- For Happiness: One of the few if not the only ideal that he truly respects.His actions are based on this, for himself or for others.
- The Anti-Nihilist: He truly believes that there´s no meaning and truth in life and since life´s meaningless then he will give it meaning/worth by bringing pleasure to life.
- The Unfettered: It´s hard as hell for him to get motivated to do something, but when he does he becomes this stubborn trope.
- True Neutral: It´s his default alignment, because he believes that people have Gray and Grey Morality and Good and Evil don´t exist,there´s only subjective points of view.Also, he´s not altruistic enough to be Neutral Good or wicked enough to be Neutral Evil.And he doesn´t screw the rules or people unless they hinder him in what he wants to do.
- Undying Loyalty
- Morality Chain