Who's Azerune? Who even knows. I don't know. If you do, be my guest. I'm not going further into it.
Been an R Per for way too long. Often plays characters no one else would try, or want, to play.
Has tried everything, and what he hasn't tried he's willing to. Far too curious for his own good in every sense of the word. Due to this he's done a lot of things, and has endless stories and traumas. And unfortunately, he'll probably not hesitate to tell most of them.
Resident snarker/joker/troll half the time, resident lurker the other half. Is either all too obvious or never noticed at all.
Prone to monologues and lectures, and lame jokes.
And if anyone thinks this needs a better writeup by all means you're welcome to fix it.
Here, have some things.
- Affectionate Parody: Loves writing these.
- Bag of Holding: Carries a backpack everywhere, usually with a laptop, sketchpad, books, papers, and who knows what else at any given time. Due to this being an army surplus pack, it's able to hold much more than it looks like it can.
- Best Out of Infinity: Name a multiplayer video game. Azerune's not too fond of losing.
- Crazy-Prepared: Makes lists of facts, possible quotes, stockpiles weapons and random office supplies. Has been accused of having an inventory.
- Everything Is an Instrument
- Failed a Spot Check: Happens not too infrequently.
- Hammerspace: Has actually been accused of owning one. Has far deeper pockets than it appears, and carries around random things. Has gotten double-takes when pulling out things like carrots, rulers, rolls of duct tape, pocket calculators and even once a cactus after such an object had been requested or mentioned by someone else.
- Large Ham: Unfortunately, he loves having an audience.
- Lyrical Dissonance: Quite a few songs he's written have a light melody with lyrics like this particular "love song":
- But I'll be dead before I wed / And so, my love, will you / She placed his tie around his neck and gave a vicious twist / And carved her name in cursive upon his extended wrist...
- Kill the birds / Death to them all...
- Nightmare Fuel: Fond of causing it, too.
- Pardon Me Stewardess, I Speak Iambic Pentameter: Has been known to do this from time to time on forums or chat, just for the hell of it.
- Phrase Catcher: Any set of variations on "Dammit Az" or "Shut up Az".
- Pungeon Master: If you get him started. Has lots of puns and isn't afraid to use them if he thinks of them. Has placed in pun-off competitions, even.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- Talking the Monster to Death: Has talked his way out of being held at gunpoint, and into letting himself be allowed to go home.
- The All-Solving Hammer: When cooking, is convinced balsamic vinegar works with pretty much any soup.
- Wandering Minstrel: Carries a penniwhistle everywhere, will take requests at random.