So this is my introduction? Alrighty..
Well..I'm Aveyond. My username derives from an old RPG sprite game under the same name. I played it growing up, specifically the second game, Aveyond 2 Ean's Quest.
I'm a writer, bookworm and a quite a hopeless romantic.
This is starting to sound like a teen rom-com isn't it? Damn it.
If you couldn't already tell, I have a strong wish to become a writer/editor. My whole life I've been surrounded by books and even today they astounded me with how they can influence the world. That's my dream. To influence the world with my words. To make something, out of nothing.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce" - William Shakespeare
I hope to role play to the best of my abilities while on this crazy site.
I was brought to this site by an amazing person known as TropesForever, who made me the luckiest girl in the world by being my boyfriend. <3
Three characters to describe me would be:
- Belle (Beauty and The Beast)
- Sonia Nevermind (Danganronpa 2)
- Connie (Steven Universe)
- I like a lot of alt/pop rock. Songs include:
- Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
- Mr Brightside by The Killers
- Shelter by Madeon and Porter Robinson
- Good god where do I start? I mean I like a lot of YA fantasy and history novels...
- The School for Good and Evil - Soman Chainani
- The Cruel Prince - Holly Black
- Geekerella - Ashley Poston
- I'll always have a love for Disney films, specifically:
- Beauty and the Beast
- Brother Bear
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Cat Returns
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- In terms of films I also like the live adaptation of Beauty and the Beast
- The Princess Diaries
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Harry Potter
- The City Of Angels
- Badass Adorable. Or at least that's how TropesForever views me..
- Shy Bookworm
- Adorkable. I've been told I'm cute when I do the things I like. Like reading or writing.
- Give Geeks a Chance. We may be weird but we're passionate and will put you before anything else. Trust me, Tropes knows all about it.
- Official Couple: TropesForever
- Costume Porn. Put me in a ballgown and I'm happy! I kinda like dressing up and feeling like a Princess
- Crush Blush. Damn it Tropes!
- Break the Cutie. As sweet as I may seem, I have my own demons that I deal with. The most occurring being depression and anxiety
- Apologises a Lot. I'm sorry!
- Shy Finger-Twiddling. I get very figety with my hands when I'm shy. Recently I tend to get twitchy if I'm having a panic attack
- One Head Taller: More so that I'm 5'0 and Tropes is 5'11...I think.
- Spirited Young Lady: The closest I can find. I'm known to be very lady-like...however I have the mouth of a sailor. XD
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Disabled Love Interest: We both go through many challenges. Aspergers for him, Depression and Generalised Anxiety Disorder for me (GAD). But we give each other a reason to keep going and we get stronger from it.
- Earn Your Happy Ending. I will work towards my happy ending even if it means I face hell.