A young lurker with a handle and occasional tentative editor. Self-declared writer and occasional painter and very amateur cook and keyboardist.
...And will have to work on this.
This troper provides examples of:
- Cheshire Cat Grin
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life - Maybe not desperately desperately, I've got time, but...
- Hand Behind Head
- Leaning on the Furniture - Maybe a sign I need to up my calorie intake after all.
- Loners Are Freaks
- Mistaken Nationality - Allll the time. To be fair, though, I'm a bit mixed.
- Mouthful of Pi - 25 places and increasing rapidly in the name of cosplay. (Ooh, what else?)
- Must Have Caffeine
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- No Social Skills
- The Quiet One - Devolving into Motor Mouth when sparked.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness
- The Spock
- Sugar-and-Ice Personality
- Super OCD
- Those Two Guys - Generally considered half a set in Real Life. In a Red Oni, Blue Oni dynamic, no less.
- Trademark Favorite Food - Coffee, apparently. Also I'm thought to consider sashimi an Impossibly Delicious Food.
- The Unfunny - It appears my sense of humor has three pitches that tend to either register as (rarely) spot on or awkward this direction or the other.
- Wiki Walk - As do we all.
This troper is a fan of (and therefore in some cases compulsive editor related to):
- Chibi Robo
- Criminal Minds
- Dead Rising
- Dragon Age
- Eternal Darkness
- Heavy Rain
- Left 4 Dead
- Mass Effect
- Princess Tutu
- Resident Evil
- Silent Hill
Booted up the following pages: