This is the page of Applelight Limited, currently struggling his way through a Modern History course as a student of Queen's University, Belfast.
Not much to tell really. Born on the 17th of September, 1989. A native of the Irish city of Belfast, I'm a fairly big guy, not particularly tall, but solidly built. I'm a lifelong player of Warhammer 40,000, keen on writing, drawing and cultural and technological history, and recently I became a fully fledged brony. I'm also into video gaming, long distance running, cycling and used to do a bit of boxing. I only joined this site around a year ago, so I haven't made much of an impact...yet.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Beware the Nice Ones: I try to be a good person, and I prefer to avoid conflicts...but push me, and I will go for you.
- Berserk Button: Bullies, lairs and hypocrites.
- Chubby Chaser: I like the big girls.
- Cool Car: As a gearhead, I yearn to own and drive one. With my latest purchase, I might finally have done it.
- Geek: One of many interests.
- Genki Boy: Was this once.
- Loveable Sex Maniac: Only as a running gag here in the My Little Pony thread.
- Nice Guy: This is what I strive to be in my day to day life.
- Rail Enthusiast: As a tyke, I watched Thomas The Tank Engine a lot. I also owned several different types of train sets, wanted to be a train driver, and used to go trainspotting with my grandfather. I don't really have the same level of enthusiasm for trains anymore, but the love is still there deep down. As shown by my choice of Handle.
- Sweet Tooth: I need sugar! Lots of it! No ifs, ands or buts!
- Tall, Dark, and Handsome: I've been described as this on multiple occasions by various people. I just blush and take their word for it.