This troper provides examples of:
I read a zillion webcomics.
Pages on which I've done significant editing (in chronological order):
- Hazard's Wake (years ago, before Getting Known was required.)
- The Senkari (grown from a stub)
- Ow, my sanity
- Hi to Tsuki to Hoshi no Tama (grown from a stub)
- Brüno (launched)
- Tales of Wyre (launched)
- The Green Avenger (launched)
- Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant (launched)
- Elf (launched)
- Abby And Norma (launched)
- Magience (launched)
- Iothera (launched)
- The Dementia of Magic
- Storm (launched)
I sometimes make avatars. Things I've learned about that:
- If you scale an image down, if usually looks better if you sharpen it afterwards.
- If you want to erase an unwanted detail (like a speech balloon) but there's a background behind it, copy a region of similar texture over it. If you do this before scaling down, the scars often won't be conspicuous.
- Save as PNG to avoid JPEG artifacts.
- If the avatar is over TVTropes' 20K limit, try blurring out unwanted details such as backgrounds so it compresses better. If it's a monochrome image, be sure to save it as grayscale, not RGB.
...yeah, I have a dumb username.