Sometimes I make small changes or launch a page or two, but for the most part I'm pretty invisible on the main site.
Tropes that apply to me:
- Acquired Situational Narcissism: The situation being every other day.
- The Hedonist: It's a wonderful life.
- Wild Teen Party: This is my hobby.
- Second Place Is for Losers: I happen to agree with Mr. Seinfeld on this. "You're the #1 loser! *No one* lost ahead of you!"
- Jade-Colored Glasses: I was often disappointed, which drove me to not care very much.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: I always have headphones on me. Always.
- For Science!: I find that this can justify most of my stupid ideas.
- Crazy-Prepared: You should see the extent I've gone through to plan a single evening to get a desired result.
- The Unfettered: I don't consider any means beneath me.
- ADHD: I can't focus on one thing for very long. Luckily I have a bunch of things I can focus on. Which is totally not the definition of ADHD, but to people that don't know me it might seem like it.
- Most Writers Are Writers: Literally. I am a writer who is a writer.
- Caustic Critic: Without the caustic part. Here they are. Do look at them and give me feedback.
- Good Is Not Nice: It's funner when you're not.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: My friends are this way.
- Poirot Speak: In real life, I often forget words in whatever language I happen to be speaking in, and I find it perfectly acceptable to use foreign words with similar definitions.
Some of my favorite works are:
- Hard Candy: The plot is great, the two-character dynamic awesome, and the superb coloring is something I've tried to imitate on my own movies.
- A Song Of Ice And Fire: I just finished the
first novelwhole series and I can't wait to pick up the next one.for ADWD.
- Dragaera: I've read the
first threeeight books, and it seems to be a great series.
- Push: What's wrong with reviewers? This was awesome.
- Amelie: Again, loved the colours, and the MC was lovable.
- Red Vs Blue: For its quoting potential.
- Incarnations Of Immortality: After thinking of the same basic idea, I found out someone had already written them.
- He Loves Me He Loves Me Not: Two sided stories are always great.
- Brick: Someone give the people who did this more money and let them make movies for the rest of their life.
- Dexter: Why, there is a disturbing lack of serial killers as protagonist in fiction.
- Halo: Mostly the novels.
- Snow Crash: I needed the geek points for some stickers.
- Batman: Uh, duh.
- DotHack: The AI buster novels. The rest are eh.
- Jumper: The novels. Movie for the lose.
- DrHorrible: Musicals are great. No, I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
- Wanted: The movie, as a guilty pleasure. Or just a pleasure really. Elfman outdid himself on this.
- The Big Lebowski: Uh, yeah, man, it's awesome.
- Crank: Just a tuesday for Jason Statham.
- The Long Walk: The proof that King can write awesome stories without fucking them up.
- The Running Man: The book. It's becoming a running gag.
- Ferris Buellers Day Off: I wish I had weekends as awesome as his.
- Pulp Fiction: Need I explain?
- Inglourious Basterds: Again, need I explain?
- Haruhi Suzumiya: Can't get enough of it.
- M: If only for historic value, cinematography, and plot. I'm simultaneously a fan and not a fan.
I'll keep filling it up some time later.