The Suburbs of Hell are a quiet place. Those who live there are not evil enough for Hell Proper, yet not righteous enough for Heaven. We all just sort of mill around, get drunk and argue over trivial things (kinda like The Internet). Anarquistador guards the way in. And the way out, but nobody's ever asked about that.
Sin comes from ignorance, and ignorance is boring and commonplace. Knowledge is interesting. I go where it leads me. The more we know, the stronger we are.
Some Information About Anarquistador
- The Atoner: I've got issues.
- Beware the Quiet Ones
- Book Worm
- Deadpan Snarker
- Even Nerds Have Standards: The Dungeon Master made me leave the group when my character got killed. Who'd expect a Stone Golem to fall out of a clear blue sky and crush you, really?
- Gentleman and a Scholar or Insufferable Genius, depending on who you ask.
- Grammar Nazi: Somewhat. But you know, it's just as easy to get these things right...
- Grumpy Bear: Do not poke me.
- He Who Fights Monsters
- Honor Before Reason: I have this tendency.
- Jerkass: Again, depending on who you ask.
- Kill 'Em All: You'd be surprised how often this comes up.
- Made of Explodium: Well, every so often, if I'm not properly grounded...
- Magnificent Bastard: Not yet, but I'm working on it.
- Nightmare Fetishist
- Only Sane Man: Yes. Yes I am.
- Pragmatic Villainy: My leadership style, pretty much.
- Serious Business: I take fine literature, tea, and alcohol very seriously. Offer me some Salada or some Bud Light, and we will have to step outside.
- Shrouded in Myth: I am the guy in high school English class who LIKED Moby-Dick. You thought I was just a legend, I know.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Cilantro. Bleargh.
- What Did I Do Last Night?: Saint Patrick's Day, 1996. Can't remember a damned thing, but there's a pub in Galway City where I'm banned for life.