I'm just a semi-professional lurker that pops up from time to time, perpetrating a plethora of purportedly proficient projects in my pulchritudinous wake. As such, my page will probably be a perpetual work in progress.
Also, any Added Alliterative Appeal is gratis.
- Aloof Big Brother: I basically fill this role to my younger brother, by virtue of being a mostly-loner.
- Badass Family: Both immeadiate, and extended into The Clan:
- Badass Longcoat: Apparently my most noteworthy piece of apparel... or at least the most infamous one.
- Cool Shades: I wear these all the time... yes, even at night. I'm not trying to look cool, my eyes are just that sensitive. I see better in the dark than most, but more often than not this feels like being Blessed with Suck.
- Deadpan Snarker: Or so I'm told.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: Some people tend to find me attractive because of this, but YMMV. It has at least made me a good candidate for laser hair removal.
- Expy: I've been described as "Uchiha Itachi if-the-whole-familicide-thing-never-happened". Which works even more when I am seen with my best friend, who is The Big Guy in our group, and often likened to Kisame.
- Genre Savvy: It pays to be this when half the time people don't tell you anything about something, and then expect you to know everything about what they didn't tell you.
- Martial Pacifist: After a childhood with shades of being the Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy, I like to think I've Leveled Up into this. I'm shooting for being an Old Master next, but that might take a while.
- Mistaken Nationality: I grew up in the American Southeast, but I don't have an obvious accent and am partially of Native American descent. People have thought I was half-Chinese, among other things.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Despite never having encouraged the rumors, about a third of the people I meet (closer to half for con people) think I'm a vampire. At least, that's the amount of people who say it to my face...
- The Gift: I've been seen as physically and mentally gifted my whole life, leading several people to be dissapointed that I didn't have some great revolutionary ambition.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Androgyny is one of the things I'm known and loved/shunned for.